Our services we provide are:
- Customized Lumping and warehouse solutions through companywide policies and procedures that are consistent from management down to the lumper.
- Consistent low cost rates with the ability to split charges over same company owned warehouses decreasing costs to both our warehouse customers and the truck lines.
- Adaptability to the ever-changing world of warehousing logistics.
- On dock services include professional employees whom provide the following:
For truck lines supporting warehouses and its vendors, we provide:
- Proper and accurate handling of all types of product and their cases
- Stacking and palletizing product to the proper ti-hi
- Demonstration of proper wrapping techniques
- Following damage free guidelines
- Following leaking product guidelines
- Are knowledgeable on different pallet programs
- Trained in Rework/Relabeling as needed
- Perform housekeeping to ABA and all other state and federal requirements
- Demonstrate safety awareness by instruction through our SAFTEY IN NUMBERS PROGRAM, which includes potential hazards, safe lifting techniques, proper reporting of accidents and issues, and follow up documentation
- Open communication with all warehouse employees
- Quality service
- Monitored load times for maximum efficiency
- Consistently low rates
- Direct billing availability which saves costs
- Data capture and sharing which allows charges to be split over warehouses for split loads if needed
- Consistently trained employees